Here are the Nomination Rules for nominating your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees, I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars, the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you, a true starlight by blogger.
1. Thank the giver and link their Blog to your post.
2. Answer the 3 questions given to you.
3. Please Pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
Please don’t delete this note: the design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter is a Copyright image you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo
My 3 questions to answer are:
1. What is your greatest fear? There are lots of things to be afraid of, but right now, public enemy #1 is spiders. They seem to come out in droves this time of year, haunting every nook and cranny with their sticky webs and eight-legged creepiness. I really wouldn’t mind them so much if I weren’t allergic to their bites. (And if it weren’t for the fact that they seem to find me quite tasty so I get bit more often than most people.) To quote the magnet on my refrigerator, “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself…and spiders.”
2. If you had to create a public holiday for the world, what day would it be, why and what will the day stand for? I feel like a question like this needs an altruistic answer, but, let’s face it, the world’s problems are not something that can be fixed by observance of one idealistic day. So, I’ll choose something more tangible. I think that we have a tendency to get caught up in the busy-ness of every day life. My holiday would be a “Stop and Smell the Roses day” where everyone takes a step away from the day-to-day rush to stop and spend time doing something they love with the people they love most. No being called into work, no working from home, no errand running.
3. Post a picture of your favourite food. Haha. There are so many foods to love! I couldn’t possibly pick one favorite. So here are a few:
My 3 questions to pass along are:
1. If you could be anything for Halloween what would you be?
2. What are your favorite books and why?
3. Share a picture of your favorite food (I like this question so I’m using it too!).
Nominations: I think any of the blogs I follow would be worthy of this award, but I know some of you enjoy awards and some have award-free blogs. So rather than nominate anyone specifically, I’ll just put out an open invitation to my followers. ^_^